LeanMail Inbox480 automatically separates your essential mail from your non-essential mail so that you can focus on what’s important and urgent and still access what’s non-essential with one click.
Inbox480 is an Outlook plugin for any Outlook user receiving 40 or more mails per day that wants to avoid spending the time deleting countless inconsequential mails from their inbox, but still wants to be able to check into opportunities that would be lost if they assigned those senders to their junk mail list.
Benefits for the individual:
- Extremely easy to use
- Gives you a second inbox for the less important emails you don’t want to unsubscribe from
- Separates essential from non-essential emails as they arrive
- Cuts email volume by up to 80%
- Unimportant mails cease to disrupt your day.
- Not reliant on faulty algorithms that can hide important emails
- No need to delete pseudo-spam
- Drastically reduces time spent unimportant items and the side-effects such as leading you to a video, which leads you to more videos, etc.
- Separates e-Zines, blogs, newsletters, and other subscriptions from the rest of your emails
Benefits to the organization:
- Employees are not sidetracked by non-core business or personal items
- Employees not lured into marketing traps
- Bolts seamlessly on to your existing Outlook with no connection to external servers
- Employees are less stressed by managing email
- Can be pushed out centrally by IT
- Installing one add-in gives users access to all bite-size LeanMail products on demand
- Personal, Virtual, eLearning and free video tutorials available
- 24/7 support
There are any number of ways of dealing with high volumes of email, but here are three of the most common ones:
By using the rules functionality in Outlook, we are able to automatically move emails to a designated folder after they arrive. This works well for some emails, but it’s not practical to have rules for every sender.
The basic idea here is to use “Mark as unread” for emails you want to return to as a work-around. The inefficiencies of this method are not really worth mentioning.
The truth is that most people just try to cope. It reminds me of the sourcerer in Fantasia who is trying to mop up the water that is flowing out of control.
LeanMail Learning Center
The LeanMail Learning Center has a wide array of learning possibilities. Many of them free.
The following forms of training are available: