Use this Outlook plugin to get organized by separating done from doing. Trade in the hierarchical folder-in-a-folder method for a more efficient tagging system – just like Gmail, with one smart folder!
- Quick and simple report to read and understand
- Can be focused on your organizational unit
- Get an innovative tool and another data stream for increased decision making capability
LeanMail InstantArchive is for anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook (Windows) and is tired of constantly dragging and dropping emails in to myriads of folders or for those who gave up a long time ago and want to get themselves better organized.
It is the most popular of our modules because anyone can benefit from it. Whether you receive 10 mails per day or 523, InstantArchive is the first step to gaining real control over your inbox.
Benefits to the individual:
- Extremely easy to use
- One “Smart” folder organizes all your emails for you using a “Gmail-style” tagging system.
- Archive directly from your keyboard (no mousing around)
- Lightning multi-search eliminates 99% of the need for universal search
Benefits to the organization:
- Not connected to any servers like SaneBox and other 3rd party applications that create security risks. (All your data is stored in O365 or your Exchange Server.)
- Bolts seamlessly on to your existing Outlook with no connection to external servers Makes GDPR and other regulatory procedures a snap
- All mails from ex-employees are easily searched
- Employees are less stressed by managing email
- Makes it possible to gain full control over managing email
- Can be pushed out centrally by IT
- Installing one add-in gives users access to all bite-size LeanMail products on demand
- Personal, Virtual, eLearning and free video tutorials available
- 24/7 support
Practically speaking, we will never need to find 95 percent of the mails we archive, but that 5 percent that we do need normally gives us a headache to find – or at least takes more time than we’d like.
To make matters worse, when we don’t find a mail in the folder we were sure we moved it to, we often start searching folder after folder only to give up in frustration. Yes, there is the universal search, but who likes clicking on all those buttons in order to configure the search correctly – and then you’re stuck reviewing hundreds of mails looking for the needle in the haystack.
Another problem we regularly encounter is not knowing what to do in situations where a mail could be placed in several folders and we have to either choose one or make copies of the mail and put it in the various folders. Neither of these solutions works well.
The LeanMail Archive solves the above and many other problems by innovating and automating the entire archiving process starting by replacing the outdated hierarchical folder tree with a more contemporary meta-tag or category-based system. Google has been using this method for years. They call them labels.
Rather than placing mails into a myriad of folders, we tag mails with categories and, optionally, add a small notation in order to uniquely identify the mail and place them in two folders. Initially, you will need to manually tag mails, but later many of your mails will be automatically tagged according to senders and subject lines.
By utilizing standard Outlook categories, your folders and sub-folders and sub-sub folders, etc. can be replaced with two specialized folders that allow you to find all your emails instantly; the LeanMail Archive for your most recent mails and the LeanMail Master Archive for mails older than two months. Of course, you can choose to adjust the time limits of each folder or just decide to use one.
What Our Clients Have To Say
No longer have to keep so much in my head!...Understanding the difference between urgent and important… Staging my priorities… not chasing the “shiny penny” (most of the time)…
It provides a better archiving method compared to normal processes, and you feel much more comfortable leaving the office without any pending mails. Believe it or not, you are going to experience the real effect and efficency of LeanMail in your inbox. You will go home clean
LeanMail is great for two reasons: No.1 is planning - I now have full control over all received mails and when to answer or execute. No. 2 is archiving.
LeanMail Learning Center
The LeanMail Learning Center has a wide array of learning possibilities. Many of them free.
The following forms of training are available: